Thursday, May 02, 2002

So where does all the time go?

I'm not sure. Here we are in May. I still have the calendar set to April, as though I can make the month last a few more days that way. I can't seem to get my mind focused around the idea of May. It I should be working on Book 3. I should be editing more of the other novel. I should be doing something rather than bouncing around web sites and looking for excuses not to do writing.

And it's not even that I don't want to write. I just can't quite seem to force myself to sit down and look at the material and get to work.

Okay. That will never do. I'm going to start doing some outline cards. Go through the old version and look at what I want to keep, what I want to change, which characters will change gender and which ones will disappear....

Yes, that's a good way to start. Wish me luck, people. I need to get to work on this!

No comments: