Monday, March 04, 2002

We did something we probably shouldn't have done tonight. We found a computer at a good price -- twice as fast as mine, and we'll be able to take memory and cd/rw drive from this one. I don't know if I've mentioned here that I've been having trouble with my current computer. It' has to be restarted three or four times a day, often freezing up in the middle of web work, which is far more annoying for me than when it freezes up in the middle of writing. I generally don't want to be doing the web stuff at all, so having to redo it is just far too annoying.

This is my birthday present, since Russ will be gone on my birthday. I'm hoping the transfer goes well.

I spent most of the afternoon working on the city web site. I don't plan on doing any writing until we have the new computer set up to go.

It should be interesting. Let's just hope it goes well!

No comments: