Friday, March 15, 2002

Good morning....

I've been working off and on all day. Lots of things going on, including work on the novel. It's still moving, I'm happy to say!

I'm also lining up material for a series of classes at Forward Motion. One set will be on culture in worldbuilding, and the other will be 'After the First Draft' on some basic things you can do to help you enjoy rewriting and editing.

It's good to be up and busy with stuff again. I had purposely stepped back for a little while, but things were dying down at the site with nothing new going on, so it was time to come up with more fun and games. There are some great classes going on, by the way, but I think the site needs more day-to-day fun. (grin) I love being involved at Forward Motion. Holly has really given us all a great playground for writers.

I hope I have the time and stamina to keep it all up. About half way through Brendan's Song, at least.

Time to get back to work!

No comments: