Monday, March 04, 2002


Hmmm. Well now I'm about 300 words short of 3000. I hadn't noticed the story take off.

I need to sit down and see how the POVs have been going or the chapters.

What better way to do that than to make a little single sheet of paper with three columns -- Chapter #/POV/Notes. Now to see what I can do with this laser printer. It's an HP Laser 4 Plus. Russ brought it back home with him. First copy came out well but light. I'll see if I can change the setting a bit. It's fine for what I need tonight, though.

There. That's better. Nice printer! It's been a long time since I've had a laser printer to work with. I forgot how quick they are!

Ah, and there's what had bothered me. A change of POV in the middle of a chapter, and I hadn't noticed. That's what comes of being so ill, I guess. That's a good excuse, right?

Time to see how I can fix this little problem...

No comments: