Thursday, March 14, 2002

There!

A break through in the plot, I think. At least a few thousand words that went faster than anything had in a few days!

Yay! Happy dance! 38,000 words! I might yet make a novel out of this!

I think the rest of this novel isn't going to be as much trouble as I've had up to this point. I think from here on out, it's going to follow a lot of the original -- all rewritten, but the plot shouldn't be a problem.

I am so relieved. It still needs work. Even the stuff I'm doing now is going to have to be gone through again. But it's THERE. I believe I will have Brendan's Song done by the end of the month.

And then it's on to Crystal and the Stars... and I know that one is going to be a problem. But I should be ready for it. Brendan's Song just sort of surprised me. Depressed me, too, to be honest. I thought it was a better story when I started.

But I am getting it right this time. And I'm happy with it.

And I'm tired...

No comments: