Sunday, March 10, 2002

I am waiting for Russ to get home, still. I've done a little writing. I'm starting to feel the cold come back...

Working on Brendan's Song is an interesting experience, really. I've enjoyed expanding, changing, adapting the story. It's going to take another whole run through when I'm done because I've added a considerable amount of new material, even in this first 30,000 words.

But it has been slower than I like. Not terrible, and I've enjoyed the work I've done so far, but I can't seem to lock down and just work. There seems to so much else that I need to get done, and to be honest it's starting to annoy me. It makes the work on the story feel disjointed because I can't flow with it.

So why am I here instead of writing?

Just annoyed, I think. I've managed about 500 words. I can get back to work now.

No comments: