Saturday, March 09, 2002

Okay. Storm is past. We had quite a good one last night. Nice sized drift across the front yard. I'm not even going to try to get the mail. I missed the one kid who came by to see if I wanted it scooped and because of really bad back problems, I can't do it.

Ah well.

Russ should be home tomorrow.

I have web stuff I should be doing, but I've been putting it off all afternoon and not doing anything at all. I think it's time to open up the WIP and get to work rather than wasting more time.

Although, to be honest, there is something to be said for wasting a few hours now and then. I actually feel like writing now, which I didn't when I first got up.

What I did have when I first got up was a cold so bad that my eyes watered and I couldn't hardly breathe. That wind last night cut right through this poor old house, and I think even Pip has a bit of a cold today!

Time to turn the electric heater on and get to work!

No comments: