Wednesday, March 20, 2002

And here I am, another early early morning before I've gone to bed. I got some writing done on Brendan's Song and a lot more done on the notes for the new novel. Ah yes, doesn't this sound like something you've all heard before? I still have about 5,000 words on The Game of Time that I'll have to get back to sooner or later, but now... now I'm looking at a lovely little SF book. It even has some language creation for it. I'm having a great time of it, too.

My mind works this way, doesn't it? Give me something that has to be done, and it will be off working on something else.

Better than getting bored, I suppose.

I'm going to bed soon. I can't guarantee I'll sleep much, but I feel good. I'm almost done with one book, I'm preparing to write what might be most ambitious piece I've ever looked at. I'm excited about it. I want to get to it.

And that means getting done with Brendan's Song. I'm really close. Then I have another run through -- not a retyping this time, just putting in bits and pieces. Close, close, close.

And now it's after six in the morning. Ack... Time to sleep!

No comments: