Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ruins!

Archeology and business don't mix....
Leander Consantinos had his life ripped apart when he went to prison for a series of murders he didn't commit. Now, free again -- but with his wife remarried and his son renamed -- he has no choice but to rebuild his life on the ruins of the other. After taking a job at a museum in New Mexico, Lee is caught up in a new drama as a local landowner fights to hold on to his land and protect the archeology sites it harbors, while an unscrupulous land developer does everything in his power to get what he wants.

Lee is willing to take up the fight. After all, he has nothing left to lose.

Available here

Yes, the latest book is out!

And I did the cover art, too. I really like this one. I did the work in Bryce, and it turned out very nicely.

I hope the book does well. I think it's a great story.

Today I sorted through the last of my zoo pictures. Over the weekend I'll make the final cut, resize things for blog use and upload them. Then I'll start dropping them into the blog. It's going pretty well, really. But I'm going to have to go take more trips to the zoo and get more pictures. (grin)

That's about it for the day. I'm going to do some writing since I'll be out of the house for a good part of tomorrow. Should be a nice ride, at least!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: