I really like the way this one turned out. It's my first attempt with the ship model I bought today. I decided I needed something to improve my mood, and it worked wonderfully, even if it did cause a few problems while I leapt between Daz and Bryce programs to get it wher I wanted it.
But I'm happy for a very first render of this type.
I also wrote nearly 3000 words today and I'm into the last section of Touched by the Wild. I'm still not certain if I'm going to put it up on a blog or not, but I have identified a few problems that I'll work on correcting.
The outline for Sudden Storm is going very well, too. I have an insight into one of the characters that's going to make him fun to write. I have one more minor character to work out, and then some material for the final scenes and how it will go. Being close to finished with Touched by the Wild gives me hope that I might start Sudden Storm in August.
Other than all of that -- things are going well enough. It was hot today, but I hid in the house and didn't pay it much attention!