Saturday, July 01, 2006

July will be better

I am determined that it will be a better month. Yes, I know Gracie isn't going to survive the month, but I've come to terms with that part. It's not easy, but it is inevitable.

Last month was the worst writing month I've had since April, 2000. I'm determined that won't happen again. I like writing. Writing is what I'm supposed to be doing -- not all this other stuff that looks like writing, but really isn't. I am caught up on DTF. I'm going to be caught up on Vision in a day or so. I have been working on the outline to a new book, and I think I finally found the missing piece, so that's going to be fun.

I am holding off on Touched by the Wild until I get farther into the story. I don't want to have only a few weeks work to post and then find myself in the same situation as I was with the first 2YN classes -- and sometimes with Vision -- where I am driving myself crazy trying to get something ready to go up. So I think I might not start until August.

I am going to be doing more Daz work again. I like doing the pictures, and it's relaxing. I need relaxing.

This is the new, relaxed-Zette attitude (for a few days at least). I have three nonfiction book projects right now -- I'm not certain how that happened. I have two unfinished fiction outlines, one novel (Touched by the Wild) and one Novella. That should keep me busy for a while. Posted by Picasa

No comments: