Friday, July 07, 2006

Going to the zoo

Unless something drastic happens in the next five hours, I'll be heading to the zoo. I'm looking forward to it, of course. I need a break, and though it's going to be hot (around 90f), I think I can stand it.

I did some writing work today -- most of it in notes on nonfiction work I need to write -- and I'm glad to see things moving forward. I'm editing Ruins, and it's going very well. I thought I had it done, but the ending went on for too long, and I've cut about 4,000 words out of that part.

Othewise it's been quiet around here today. I kind of hope that I can keep things calm for a few days. Kwi seems a bit better, too.

Okay, off to bed to try and get a few hours sleep before we take off tomorrow. I hope I have fun. I hope I remember to collect all the batteries I have charging in various places right now, too! Posted by Picasa

No comments: