Friday, July 14, 2006

Doing a little better

Really. I've gotten my writing done a couple days in a row without much trouble. I've caught up on the zoo pics (like the one to the left -- is that cute or what?) and I only have to resize and copy them over into the right spot to upload.

I have not done the PDF of Vision yet, but I'll get it this weekend. I decided not to drive myself nuts over this stuff -- for a few days, at least.

I have a wonderful email about the new novel. Nice to get those notes and one of the great parts of being epublished -- almost instant contact with readers. it's nice to hear when someone likes a book!

I'm tired tonight, despite a nice nap earlier. Hate that. I need to get to work on the book so I have a few pages done before I go to bed. That's been very helpful. Then I think I'll take the HP Pocket Comp to bed with me and do some notes on the new book before I go to sleep. Posted by Picasa

No comments: