Friday, March 31, 2006

FM and Bandwidth

Yeah, it' s just going to be one of those kinds of days. FM will likely be up and down all day, but it should reset tomorrow and all will be well, at least for a while. I'm going to be making a few changes at the site and trying to arrange for more bandwidth. We'll see if it helps

My sff.net site and my Jatol site are due for renewal. I'm trying to figure out which one I can do without. Lazette.net at sff.net has Vision and my main web site. Seems wise to hold on to that. zettesworld.com at Jatol has DTF and the zoo site. Ack.

Go buy more copies of Muse. LOL.

My email is acting goofy today, too. First it's there, then it isn't, then it says it's downloading, then it isn't.... So who knows what email I might miss today.

By the way, did you know that rays and sharks are closely related?

Anway, I'm looking at things that can be done. We're getting a lot of new people at FM who are interested in the different boards and checking things out. I think we can get it settled down soon. Posted by Picasa

No comments: