Saturday, March 25, 2006

Last Night's Sunset

It was a spectacular sunset. I really love the way this one turned out.

We went out for a while this afternoon. That was really nice. Got to take some pictures and just get a break from the house. Unfortunately, we are into March Madness at FM and that cut into my writing time. I'm finally getting into the story, though I'm slow today. I have far too many other things that had to be handled. Maybe I'll do better tomorrow!

Of course, there's still a few hours for tonight, too! There's no telling what I might yet do. I'm about to have the second bad confrontation between one character and his step-brother, and I think that's going to be fun.

Yes, writers are such warped, silly people. Bring on the fist fight! Bring on the shouting! But never in real life!

It's a fun life. Posted by Picasa

No comments: