Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This is hard work!

Yes, I'm still complaining about the 2YN book. (grin) I want to get back to fiction writing, but really, this is going well.

Russ is working for the second day in a row in Omaha. The weather is better today, at least, and he doesn't have a meeting to go to afterwards, so he should be home about seven or so.

In the mean time, I have found myself cleaning house rather than looking at the book. Not a good sign.

Really, it's going very well. I think I'm just starting to feel a little spring fever here. It's bright and sunny out today, though still not warm enough -- 44f -- and I would really like to get out with the camera again.

But right now... time to get back to Chapter 32. Only twenty more to go! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, zette!

I finished Muse and I liked it a lot!