Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Alas....

No zoo for my birthday. I kind of expected this, so I'm not shocked. We might get a chance to go the next day, but that depnds on a check arriving. It didn't come today, and I can't expect that it will show up tomorrow.

We'll get there eventually.

I am editing the 2YN material for a book format. It's a lot of work. I'm going to try and do two books, but I fear that the second 52 weeks will be too weak to stand alone. I'm working on it. It's probably going to be my major work for the rest of this month, too. I've been putting it off for about half a year now, and slowing editing each week. I think I need to get it done and stop messing with it.

So, that's it. Back to work. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Valerie Comer said...

I hope you have a happy day in spite of it, Zette. Hugs for your birthday and wishes for job(s) for Russ.