Thursday, March 16, 2006

2YN... closer, closer....

I am editing the last ten classes now. I have the book in the basic format that I want, though I will still have to go back over everything to get subsections in the right format and to make certain everything is in the right place. There's been a lot of moving about.

But I do have 52 classes for year one in the order I want them. I don't have exercises for all of them, but a lot of that will be easy when I get to them.

It's probably going to take me another week of work, but at least I can finally see the end. Well, the end of book one, at least. Book 2 won't be as long, but it's going to be far harder to put together, I fear.

But I mustn't look a head and get discouraged. Book 1. Get book 1 finished and then I can go back to the lovely fiction writing for a while.

Oh yes, great. Wonderful. The Internet is suddenly down.

Goes to do some editing....

There we go. Back again. Not that I really have anything to say. I'm just coming here to moan about the work because it 3:17 am and I'm still on Class # 41.

I think it's time to go to bed! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jean said...

You'll get it. Hang in there.