Thursday, July 01, 2004




Russ just left for his trip to New York. Actually, he left for work, and he'll leave work for New York later this afternoon --via Omaha and a plane. He took Princess Cricket with him, though she only gets to travel across town and is not very happy about it. We decided that she would do best in the care of the vet for the next five days, though, since I cannot give her the pills she needs. She's small, but she's extremely tought to hold down. Russ almost couldn't get her in the cat carrier.

He won't be home until late the 5th or early the 6th.

I don't think I'm going to stay up this morning. I was up until about three this morning getting things done for July, though I haven't posted Vision yet. I do have a placeholder put in for the Interview, so if there is nothing on hand by this afternoon, I'll go ahead and post. I hate to do that because I fear people won't come back to see the interview later.

A quick question for those who know anything about these blogs....

I want to change the template to one that has the built in comments. I don't want to lose the comments already posted from my old add-in, and I'm not sure how I should handle that. Just leave the old comment program link where it is? Will it disappear when I do the new blog template?

Time to get some rest.

No comments: