Wednesday, July 21, 2004



Another Turtle
 
Writing is going well.  Really very well.  I have done quite a bit of work on Farstep Station in the last two days, mostly by converting my outline into a sort of 'Phase Outline' type.  It's looser than most phase outlines I do, but if I can get 750-1000 words per section, I'll have a good sized first draft.  It's up to 32,000 words already.
 
I do have some other things to consider, though.  An important submission is coming up in August, and I have only a faint idea of what I want to try.  My mind is working that out while I write other things.  It's a matter of sorting out the proper stories.
 
What else today?  It's hot, though not as humid as yesterday.  Still have a heat index of 100f though.  I think we have finally found summer.  I'll avoid it as much as possible.
 
I think that's about it for today.  I have work to get done, and I'm boring myself with this update, let alone the rest of you!
 
 

No comments: