Friday, July 02, 2004



I love this picture with the small tree nestled in among the big ones. What a lovely spot!

With Vision posted and the novel done, I found myself suddenly drained last night. But I needed to get some work done. I wanted something that I would not have to think too much about for a couple days.

And I remembered that I had started typing in Sooma I and needed to get back to work on it.

4000 and some words later I finally went to bed.

It's not a horrible story, really. Not bad for something I wrote at thirteen, and my first really totally mine story. Prior to this I had written a lot of fanfic and then shared universe stories with a friend. Sooma, though the characters often echoed those shared universe characters, were mine alone.

I'll get more done on it over this holiday weekend, and then get back to real work. It's a nice break, and a nice reminder of how I started in this madness.

No comments: