Saturday, July 31, 2004


Pretty Green

This is day three without upload ability to my journal. And not only that, I can't upload the agenda I did for the county, either. Very annoying.

On the good side, I have written over 3000 words today, which means that I wrote over 3000 words every day this month. For the most part, it got easier toward the end of the month. It also put a good dent in the Farstep Station story so that I will likely have the first draft one very soon.

I am still, however, playing around with the ideas for the submission package, and I want it to go out on Monday. So that's what I'm going to be doing for the next two days. I do not have a good feeling about it, to be honest. When I put Honor Bound together, I had a nice feeling toward it. I can't seem to find that combination of stories for this one.

But that's what I'm going to be working on for the rest of the night and likely tomorrow, too. I'm going to believe that somewhere in these files of stories I have the right material for this submission.

No comments: