Sunday, July 04, 2004



Happy 4th to those of you who celebrate!

I am going to be doing housecleaning today. And writing. I made lovely in roads on a pile of junk in the corner of the library, and I'm going to keep at it today.

This is Lady Jane and Princess Cricket's birthday, by the way. They're twelve. I feel badly that Princess is in the kitty hospital, but she'll be coming home on Tuesday, and she should be much better. I'll buy her a piece of fish or something to make up for it.

My office is looking much better. The bedroom has clothes all over that I'm sorting out. And the bathroom is filled with 40 year old dolls and doll clothing that I washed out. They were in the library and they're moving to the bedroom as soon as I get those clothes sorted.

In the personal stuff, I have a cold, sore throat and all. Which is making the prospect of doing any of the rest of this... annoying.

Russ comes home sometime tomorrow.

I think I'll go write for a while.

The place where I have my regular journal is not allowing me to upload. Now this one doesn't appear to want to upload either. Sigh....

No comments: