Friday, April 04, 2003



I've been ill for about 24 hours, but I've finally dragged myself back out of bed and ready to face the day. Sort of.

What is that white stuff I keep seeing in the air...

Yes, a few flurries. Not enough to amount to anything, but we might have more. Odd. I'm used to seeing snow on my birthday, but not a month later.

I had a bit of a fever for the last few hours, and found myself daydreaming/sleep dreaming through parts of the novel. I think I came up with a rather touching scene that will help on my mystical river journey, where my MC has to give up something in order for them to go on.

Yesterday was barely 1500 words. I hope to do better tonight now that I can actually sit here without feeling miserable or in a lot of pain. I'd take one or the other, but both at the same time... it won.

But not tonight. I hope.

No comments: