Wednesday, April 23, 2003

I am going to start the novel here in a couple minutes. I'm really up for this, too. That surprises me. Just printing off the outline (five pages is all) and looking over the original material, much of which will be scraped, and all of which will be retyped and rewritten. I think I might as well go feed the cats first, and all that kind of stuff, before I sit down with the novel.

Here's the big problem, though... I can't get so caught up in the novel that I forget Vision is coming up pretty fast. Still, it will put me in a good mood. We all like it when zette is in a good mood, right?

Oh, and Prehistoric Indians of the Southwest by Wormington is great! I remembered liking it, but it's even better than I recalled. I've got a bunch of little bits and pieces marked already, and I'm only 40 pages into the book.

Okay. Go feed cats, maybe make something for me, make sure there is nothing else I need to do, and then sit down and write.

Sounds good to me...


No comments: