Thursday, April 17, 2003


I just had something odd happen to me with this story, Monsters and Nightmares. I am near the end, and it's going well... but I thought about the opening, how my MC has just found some missing children and is leaving the world before the reporters find out and hound him...

And I realized I need to tell that half of the story. That's the Monsters part of it, in fact. It doesn't have to be a long story. I know what he did, and it shouldn't take much to write it up, really. But it does mean that the story is going to be at least a novelette. It might be already, actually.

Back to work. Back to the start. I think I'll write it in and then rework the later stuff so that it reflects some of the problems he already faced. Good...

I only thought I was almost done.

No comments: