Monday, April 28, 2003



I'd howl, but I don't have the energy...

I did a lot of good work for Vision early on Sunday, which is good, because late in the afternoon the agenda for Monday's meeting finally arrived.

Not a single hyperlink or internet link worked. The agenda was over 50 pages long.

It took me five hours just to get the html version done and up. I never did the pdf version because it was kind of useless at this point. No one will get it before they go to the meeting.

I will be lucky to get 1000 words done before I go to bed tonight. My head hurts, I've got the snarls -- the cats have even disappeared -- and because of that stupid agenda, I'm way behind on other things.

Oh well. I'll get stuff done. I'm just not in the best of moods now, and it's hard to fall into the novel. Snarl, growl...

Current count: 14,687

No comments: