Thursday, March 27, 2003

Well, this is not good. For various reasons -- mostly having to do with FM related work -- I've only reached 21,400 so far tonight. Oh dear. I get the feeling I'm going to be very far behind soon if I don't get my little body in gear and my writing brain kicked in!

But the story is still going well, and I think I have most of the FM stuff sorted out. And Russ brought me Taco Bell food tonight, which is like ambrosia to me. LOL. So I'm in a good mood and back to writing!

To be honest, I don't think it hurt for me to back off a little anyway. I don't think I can finish this book this week, not with the detail and depth -- and even first draft quality, which I normally don't think that much about -- that I want.

I do really like this story, though. (grin)

No comments: