Friday, March 07, 2003




And then it didn't post for some reason. Figures, huh? (Talking about post below with odd looking squirrel.)

I am feeling mostly better today. I hope to have the novel done in the next few hours. Then I'm going to spend the rest of the 7th doing notes for a novel that has nothing to do with the book I'll start on the 8th. I'm sure this makes sense. I just... well, I have one of those new stories in my head that will not get out, and I'm going to have to do something with it soon. I was just lucky that I had a definate, stated in public, goal for book 7 and 8 or I'd have dropped them already. And that isn't good, really. I need discipline.

I need more time, so that I can work on the new novel, too.

Okay, stop that. Back to Book 7. I have 30 phases left to go. The novel is going to run about 75 to 80,000 words in the first draft, which is really good for me.

Off to work... I'll be back later if I get done early enough!

No comments: