Thursday, March 27, 2003



Almost up to 19,000 words. I'm going to call it a night and make up the rest of the words over the next few days. I'm really tired tonight. And headachy.

But the story... Oh my, the story is going so well that I can hardly believe it's me writing it. It's wonderful when that sort of thing happens. I keep going back and looking it over, reading parts and feeling that odd sort of chill I get when something comes out right.

Of course there is every chance that I am lying to myself about how good this is. That's happened. I have this inner voice that tells me that every new thing I write is better than the last. It's helpful when you also have a rule that you will finish everything you start. (grin)

But I'm calling it a night and going to rest for a while. By the time I get back up, we might have snow...

No comments: