Monday, March 24, 2003

About six and a half hours until Out Like a Lion March Madness. I slept for quite a few hours in preparation. (grin)

I would still like to go over my outline again and add in a few details, but I can go with it as is. That's a relief. I feel almost lost right now, waiting for things to happen. Very odd.

I'm not sure how well I'll do on this round. I hope to get the entire first draft done, but if I don't I'm not going to be upset.

Russ just went off to teach a class tonight, so I guess I can go out to the dining room table and spread things around and see what I can come up with. (grin) It's a sign.

Not that I couldn't if he was home, but he's trying to put together the last bits of his Lewis and Clarke in Nebraska book, so it's best at those times if we both work in different areas of the house. So off I go to fight the cats for the table and see if I can add a few more notes to my material...

No comments: