Friday, March 21, 2003



Pip, looking for treats...

Over all, a 10,000+ day. I'm going to bed now to get a few hours sleep. I've gone back to work on an unfinished short story, and I'd like to get it done tomorrow. I might try for one other short story as well, but after that it will be a few days of very small word counts while I do the last of the research and arrange matterial for the new novel. I start it on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to it.

I feel so much better having gotten Those Who Seek Sanctuary done. It's a good novella, too. Russ has been reading it -- he got caught one day when I had left it up before I went to bed. It was about 80 pages at that point, and he wasn't happy to know I hadn't finished it yet. It came in at about 112 pages the way I have it formatted.

No comments: