Sunday, March 23, 2003



Days are slipping away! Help!

I'm not nearly as far on my outline as I would like to be, but I'm still working on it. I might get it done in time. It's going well enough -- but it's already 3715 words long. I'm going to just throw myself into it as soon as I get through with the 4th class material that I need to post. It's written, but it needs to be cleaned up a bit.

So...

Yesterday I made fresh bread and a huge thing of chicken and noodles. Made it very late -- we ate some at about ten last night -- but it's mostly there so I wouldn't have any reason to stop and hunt up food tonight. The only problem right now is that we're having our first really nice weather of the season, and part of me says I should go outside. Kind of a frightening thought.

At any rate, I'm going to go attack the class stuff and leap back into the outline. Less then 48 hours to go until the Dare starts. I can do this...

Mind you, I am a bit worried when just getting the outline done is posing a bit of a problem for me. I dread to think what that means for the book itself.

No comments: