Friday, March 21, 2003

A slow start today, but I think it will pick up soon! I have a story to print out and get ready to mail, but after that I'm going to try and finish at least one, if not two, short stories. I'm also reading a book on The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

I have to start outlining the new novel. I have a number of scenes I want to write, but and I have them loosely grouped in 'early, middle, end' catagories. I have a total of 149 entries right now in database, and quite a few more to type in from the current book I'm reading.

I am, however, a bit worn down. And my mind is starting to wander off to that 'figure out the outline' sort of place that means less writing and more dreaming. Probably means a low word count day, but since I did 10,000 yesterday I don't suppose I'll complain too much. It does make it hard to concentrate on the short story though.

Or on much of anything, now that I think about it.

No comments: