Saturday, December 08, 2001

Word count 49, 335 (starting count was 48,840)

I'm working on Paid in Gold and Blood tonight. It's moving ahead a little. I've just finished the first 500 words for the night, and I am really tempted to stop here and go on to something else. I'm not really falling into the story as well as I would like to, and I'm tired. Not a good combination.

Ah, and I still have the pdf version of the city agenda to do, and one more bit of work for Estand. Both of those could wait until tomorrow.

This has been a very... calm month, as far as writing goes. No bursts of creativity, but no moments of 'what next!' either. I think that's what I wanted out of this month, but now that I have it, I'm finding it hard to keep my interest up. I obviously do better with some writing stress applied.

But I guess I'll live with this for a month.

No comments: