Monday, December 31, 2001

Hello at 3am

Well, very nearly.

I'm much closer to done with the pdf version of Vision.

I really didn't want to be doing this at the last moment when I have things I want to get done, but life interfered. It's one of the reasons I really hope that we can work ahead of the next issue now that we have people who are not tied down to moderator duties and getting articles besides. I expect articles from moderators, but it would be nice if we can get enough other people interested that we get articles to fill out several issues -- and then it won't be a last minute job, waiting for things to come in before the TOC can be put together, and all of that.

I love working on Vision, mind you. I just don't like the wait, wait, wait... oh out of time! get it done! feeling. Some of that is my own fault. I need to get on top of this better for the next issue.

No comments: