Monday, December 17, 2001

I was up at 8 AM again today, and stayed up until a bit after noon. Then I napped, got back up at two, decided it wasn't worth it, and went back to bed again for a few hours. The sore throat is getting the better of me, I fear.

I did print out a bunch of copies of the holiday poem to send out. It will be posted on my site on Christmas Eve, or maybe a day or two later. It proved to be prophetic -- it's all about some little teddy bears facing the prospect of a Christmas without snow. And we have not had a single flake in more than a month, while temps have been up in the 50's. They're saying we might finally get some snow on Sunday, but I'm not holding my breath.

As you can tell, I'm far behind on anything holiday related. I did get some decorations up and surprised Russ. We do not have a tree, and I'm not sure if we'll get one this year. But over all, it's not that bad. Things have apparently finally calmed down.

I will get to writing tonight. First I'm going to do some web work and maybe a little more work on Vision. I did some more notes on Blood of the Clan last night and this morning, and I have to say that this way of writing out ideas is working pretty well for me. I'm going to the store and buying more note cards and stuff. I'll write longer passages on my Visor, but working with notes on it has always given me some problems afterwards, since it's so hard to move them around.

Or it might just be that I needed a little change.

Time to get to work!

No comments: