Tuesday, December 11, 2001

I am up early. I have people coming to clean the house -- every other Tuesday, but I won't see them again until a week or two after New Years because the holidays fall on Tuesdays. Yes, part of it is laziness, but also because I have bad back problems and can't do anything that requires heavy lifting, or downward pressure -- like scrubbing floors, bathtubs, etc. This works quite well.

Last night I wrote out notes for the entire rest of Paid in Gold and Blood. I expect to have it done by the end of this weekend, if not a lot sooner. This may be too soon, and I'll be scrambling for things to fill in the rest of the month, but over all I'm happy to have everything finally line up.

So now I'm going to go do some writing. I don't know how much I'll get done today!

No comments: