Friday, December 28, 2001

I have very little work left on Vision! Yay! And the last story of the year is going well enough. In fact, everything is going so well that it's making me nervous.

Or maybe... maybe that's just finally the anxiousness I feel when I know there's a new year coming up, and I get to start new things. Fun things. Rewrites of some of my better work from this year. New stories. New areas to explore. This is the first I've felt excited about the new year so far. I want to pull out older material and look for things to rework -- unfortuantely there is this rather LARGE tree in front of my file cabinets. Ah well, just as well. I do need to finish what I have in front of me, right?

But finally, I feel like I have all the fun stuff in front of me again. Maybe it's because I'm actually getting Vision done a couple days ahead of time. Maybe it's because all I do have to work on is this last useless little story. (A few good lines, I have to admit, but other than that, there's not much to it.

So, I'm off to do a few more pages for Vision and then do a little writing of my own.

And maybe start planning out the new year. Despite a miserable headache I've had all day, I think I'm actually in a really good mood now.

No comments: