Thursday, December 20, 2001

As I laid down to sleep last night... this morning, actually, I got a horrendous pain up through the left side of my neck, face, and ear. Hours later and it still aches. I am going back to bed. If I write at all today, it will likely be just a few hundred words on my visor, done from bed.

Russ has his company holiday party tonight over in Wayne, and may stay at his place there tonight. I decided to put the tree up on Solstice Eve. Providing I'm still alive then.

You know, it occurs to me that I can probably rework my daily journal so that this blogger takes the place of the usual entry. Hmmm.... three screen frame, and change this to just a plain text.... I'll think about that for January.

Now, sleep for a while longer and hope that I can wake up feeling better.

No comments: