Sunday, December 16, 2001

Well, kitten stompers.

I am having a horrible time just settling in and writing today. And now I'm tired! It's rather funny after my note of this afternoon.

The trouble hasn't been that I don't want to write today. I really would like to have another good day. But I did have real life things to get done. Russ will be home tonight, and you know... I like to have the place a little neat! And I did more notes on the new story that, if you didn't see in the two other places posted, is already sold.

And I'm really having a good time with it, too. It's Blood of the Clan and based in a gaming universe. I've never seriously written for something like this before.

I'm also trying to get at least 500 words done on While the Gods Sleep so that I can get it done and out of the way before the end of the year.

You know something a little worrisome? Even with these two pieces and another I'm thinking about writing, I fear that I'm going to run out of stories to write before the end of the year. This would bring me up against two problems: (1)I have not missed a single day of writing in about two decades, and (2) I always finish everything by the end of the year. So... I would have to come up with things to write that are short enough that they don't run over. In case you haven't noticed, short isn't one of my best traits...

No comments: