Friday, December 28, 2001

Hello there...

4:30 AM. I am working on Vision. I'm actually doing quite well, in fact. A couple little glitches here and there, but I've gotten at least half of the 31 articles done. I'm working on one right now that's giving me a little trouble, but I think that's mostly because of the hour, not the article.

In fact, most of what I have left now are the regular articles -- a couple will just be copys from the last issue (like Guidelines) with the out of date parts cut. Good News is going to be a trick to do if the boards aren't running properly, but I'll manage something. I sure hope it gets up and going soon!

I did write a little over 500 words tonight. I'm feeling odd doing so few words. I think it's making me uneasy. It's not natural.

On the other hand, look at all the work I've gotten done for Vision.

Okay, that's it for my break...

No comments: