Thursday, December 27, 2001

I still feel lousy. I am doing web work today, though. The one serious problem with my version of Front Page (which I understand they've corrected in the new one) is that you have to wait for something to upload before you can work on something else. And it often takes a LONG time for that to upload.

I might end up taking a nap and coming back later...

I have some library web site things to do, and then some work on Vision tonight. Getting near that due date! I'm looking forward to having it all up and running!

As far as my own writing... Well, I'm just drifting toward the end of the year. Just as well that I'm not rushed to get anything drastic done there. I don't think I would have the energy to handle it.

Post this, take a short rest while the other stuff is uploading, and be back later...

No comments: