Thursday, December 27, 2001

The library web site is posting already. Yay! I think I will do some writing for a bit and then throw myself into work on Vision.

Last night, when I was feeling really awful, I took a little notebook into the bathtub with me and hand wrote a bunch of stuff. I would have taken the Visor, but I couldn't find the batteries we just bought for it. So now I have to type yesterday's work in before I can go on to today's work. This is why I don't do handwritten material any more -- it is a waste of my time to have to redo the exact same words in a new format. Oh, I might change a few here and there, but not enough to make it seem like a new draft.

And we'll not even talk about how awful my handwritting is and has always been, and how much fun it's going to be to try and figure out what these scratches actually mean...

No comments: