Saturday, September 13, 2003



Okay, I'm back again. I'm going to try and post more often again. I just got a tad bit too busy lately. I think I'm starting to get things back around to normal, though.

So, what's new? I'm back from a couple days in Kansas City where I did virtually nothing but sit in front of a laptop and type. It was a wonderfully relaxing way to spend a couple days. I'd like to do it more often.

What? Doesn't sound much different from my usual days? But it was, actually. No web related stuff at all. I Just writing. Never turned the TV on, never listened to the music Russ brought. I worked out most of the main points of an outline for what I think is going to be my NaNo book. Or maybe I'll do the one I started the outline on and haven't gotten far with yet. Or maybe the third novel that I intend to outline soon.

Or, knowing me, maybe I'll do all three. (grin)

I am back, though, and I am almost caught up with other material, so I'll be posting more and writing more again. Everything looks good!

No comments: