Tuesday, September 16, 2003



I have got work to do. LOL. I just realized the date, and I know that I'm not going to get half of the stuff done that I need to in the next few days. But that's to be expected. I can't just walk away from the site in the middle of trouble, after all.

I have opened up Crystal and the Stars, which I have back from the copy editor and need to get done before the end of the month. I don't think it's going to be much trouble, over all. Best to get it done and out of the way, though. There are a lot of minor changes, but nothing drastic. I just wish she used Word's track changes... hmmm. I think if I use the compare manuscripts, I might be able to do it that way, and save a lot of time.

Or not. I think I can go through this easy enough. She's done the changes in red, the notes in blue. They're easy to pick out, after all.

Time to get to work. I'm way behind. 256 pages to edit. I can do this.


No comments: