Tuesday, September 23, 2003



I love a nice cloud shot. (grin)

I've been busy the last couple days. Did I mention that I finished Emergent? I don't think I even got around to writing that part here. It is done. I'm not as pleased with the over all story, but I'm glad to have it done.

Russ leaves for New York in a few hours. He won't be back until Tuesday. I've actually bought cleaning things to do some work around the house, but mostly I intend to write. I know this just shocks all of you. I spent most of today setting up things for the site that will take place in October. I'm trying to clear as much 'other work' out of the way as I can, in hopes of really getting a chance to do some serious writing again. I did very well at the beginning of the month, with the Challenge. Maybe I can do as well in the last week.

Oh, just thought of something else I want to add to the site -- the new Historical Fiction section. I best go do that right now, before I forget!

I will get to writing soon...

No comments: