Saturday, August 12, 2006

With Egrets

I swear I'm going to do a picture book with that title someday. (grin)

I should be in bed. I have a chest cold, I'm bouncing between too cold and far too hot, and besides -- I'm tired.

But I just got one of my nonfiction projects done, so I'm feeling pretty good. I didn't think I'd get it done tonight. I still have to go over it again, and there's one more small piece that needs done, and a tiny bit of formatting -- but it will go off in email no later than Sunday, and I should be done with it.

Yay!

Only three, or maybe four, more nonfiction projects left.

Ack.

I signed up for the outline marathon next week at FM. I have a story I want to get laid out, and I'd like to do it quickly, and this looks like a good time to do it.

That's if I still have a brain by the time I get that far. Right now, with this cold, I'm not going to guarantee it! Posted by Picasa

No comments: