Thursday, August 24, 2006

A little more work done

I'm finally making some headway on the DTF material. I hope it keeps moving forward like this. I don't think it can, though, since I have Labor of Love coming up in a few days.

And I am going to take part in it. I don't care if I have to let other things fall by the side for a few days. I have a novel to write. I have several to write, and I want to get at it!

My current novel of choice for LOL is Sudden Storm. I'm really fired up about writing it, too! I have finally named one last character I have 39 sections plotted out. Don't have it divided into scenes or chapters, though, which is very rare for me. I may have to look at some new divisions in the outline before I start the book.

Like I have time for doing something like that, right? Posted by Picasa

No comments: