Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Well, that's better....

First, this is a black and white version of a Daz picture I did over the last few days. You can see the original here. I really liked this red-filtered black and white, though, so I thought I'd share it as well.

We have the car back. Everyone is convinced it's right this time. We had to drive out of town this afternoon, and it worked fine. Tomorrow Russ teaches in Omaha, and I'm going to dare fate and go to the zoo.

Yay!

So that's it for me tonight. I need to go take a shower and be all ready in the morning.

This is best I've felt in over a month, so I'm going to take advantage of it. Probably not wise -- I'll probably be miserable by the time I get home tomorrow. I don't care. I'm going to do it anway. Posted by Picasa

No comments: